[Agda] how to run helloworld in agda

Mandy Martino tesleft at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:11:14 CET 2015

Hi,
how to  find  the  path  of  stdlib after it  install ?
martin at ubuntu:~/adga2/stdlib/agda-stdlib/ffi$ cat Setup.hs import Distribution.Simple
main = defaultMain
martin at ubuntu:~/adga2/stdlib/agda-stdlib$ lsagda-stdlib.agda-lib  GenerateEverything.hs  LICENCE              README.mdAllNonAsciiChars.hs   GNUmakefile            notes                Setup.hsCHANGELOG             Header                 publish-listings.sh  srcdoc                   index.sh               READMEffi                   lib.cabal              README.agda

Regards,
Martin