[Agda] More aggressive `with`: Please check your Agda-2.4.2 developments!

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Sun Nov 22 15:53:23 CET 2015

I have tried it on  docon-A-0.03
(see
     http://www.botik.ru/pub/local/Mechveliani/docon-A/0.03/
).

  agda-2.4.2.5 $agdaLibOpt +RTS -M3G -RTS Structures0.agda

reports

------------
  Skipping OfMaps (/home/mechvel/doconA/0.03/source/OfMaps.agdai).
  piApply t = El {_getSort = Type (Max [Plus 1 (UnreducedLevel (Var 1
[]))]), unEl = Sort (Type (Max [Plus 0 (UnreducedLevel (Var 1 []))]))}
  args = [[]r(Var 0 [Proj Structures0.UpMagma.magma])]
An internal error has occurred. Please report this as a bug.
Location of the error: src/full/Agda/TypeChecking/Substitute.hs:374

(Structures0.agda  is in the beginning of the application).
This bug seems familiar to me.
And docon-A-0.03 is announced as checked under  agda 2.4.2.2.

Regards,

------
Sergei