[Agda] Type Mismatch in with

Ashish Mishra ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:19:52 CET 2015

Hi Harley,
Thanks for the swift reply, Correct me if i am wrong ,
The issue here is that the typechecker did not find the type of " yes _ "
as Set which it is looking for , although i am not sure why , because the
type of yes _ is indeed a Set as per the definition of Dec which is of type
Set.

P.S. The parameter to *with* needs to be a proposition if I am correct  so
I don't see Dec ( = a x )  as the issue , moreover replacing it by (a = x
 ) still gives the same error.

Thanks

Mailto : ashishmishra at csa.iisc.ernet.in