[Agda] Agda documentation

Andrew Pitts Andrew.Pitts at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 14:59:12 CET 2015

On 5 November 2015 at 12:24, Ulf Norell <ulf.norell at gmail.com> wrote:
> In case you're not following the github repository closely, you might not
> know about the documentation project that is slowly taking shape at
> http://agda.readthedocs.org. I just added a section on with-abstraction that
> might be of interest to people:
>
> http://agda.readthedocs.org/en/latest/language/with-abstraction.html

That looks really useful. If the rest of the documentation ends up
being that good, it will be GREAT!. Agda has many wonderful features,
but finding out about some of them at the moment is like playing a
text adventure game in an emacs buffer! (I pick up sized types and see
what I can do with them, emacs responds with some sometimes cryptic
comment, I pick up something else, etc, etc -- you get the idea.)

Andy