[Agda] Type Checking in Agda

Ashish Mishra ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:47:00 CET 2015

Hi All,

Can any one elaborate the Type Checking(and inference ) Algorithm used by
Agda, provide or some pointers for the same. I am interested in the Type
Checking of dependent types and since Agda has full support of "dependent
types", i assume It will be helpful looking at that.
Moreover , since the Typability of dependent type theory is undecidable in
general( correct me if i am wrong here ), what approximations Agda uses to
get a decidable type checker.

Thanks

--
Regards,