[Agda] Releasing app with bundled Agda

Marko Koležnik marko at koleznik.net
Wed Oct 21 09:56:22 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

for my Master’s thesis I’ve created GUI for Agda on Mac OS X systems. Basically, we aimed for usage simplicity. We reached the point, when you can run the program and start using Agda Writer, using bundled Agda.
Project is here (executable program isn’t uploaded yet, but you can compile the program using Xcode).
https://github.com/markokoleznik/agda-writer <https://github.com/markokoleznik/agda-writer>

Anyway, since we bundled the Agda, we need to respect Licence Agda is using. So my questions are:
1.) Am I allowed to bundle Agda into Agda Writer?
2.) Am I allowed to have compiled agda in repository and/or in program Resources when program is compiled?
3.) Is attribution in About enough? What should I put there?

If anyone should explain this, I would be very grateful.

Cheers,
Marko Koležnik