[Agda] type check cost

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Sun Oct 11 21:09:29 CEST 2015

But I recall now of  --sharing.

Probably, it is appeared in  Development Agda of October 8,
is it?
I try

  agda $agdaLibOpt +RTS -M..G -RTS --sharing  Goal.agda

, and it reports

--------------------
 /home/mechvel/doconA/0.04/reports/costRep-oct8-2015/Nat0.agda:143,1-20
I'm not sure if there should be a case for the constructor s≤s,
because I get stuck when trying to solve the following unification
problems (inferred index ≟ expected index):
  suc m ≟ n
  suc n₁ ≟ 0
when checking the definition of ≤0→≡

Nat0.agda  is in the very beginning of the code, that is referred below.

The function is

  ≤0→≡ : ∀ {n} → n ≤ 0 → n ≡ 0
  ≤0→≡ z≤n =  PE.refl

Without --sharing, it is type-checked.