[Agda] type check cost

mechvel at scico.botik.ru mechvel at scico.botik.ru
Sun Oct 4 16:38:15 CEST 2015

There is another point: using `abstract'.

1) About 2/3 of the type check cost in my library is spent to _proofs_.
2) Almost all proofs can be abstracted.

But
a) Agda allows `abstract' almost nowhere in my library (there is a
restriction on the scope
    level),
b) I do not know how much effect can give applying abstraction.

------
Sergei