[Agda] Re: No help with homework on this list [Re: Agda Questions.]

Stefan Monnier monnier at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Sep 22 22:39:30 CEST 2015

> I see this a lot too.  I completely agree that we shouldn’t do things
> like this here.

The tradition on comp.arch was to give ... "interesting" answers
(often credible and even potentially correct (tho Rube-Goldbergish)).

Worked nicely, replacing anger towards the one asking the question with
emulation among the ones answering the question, to see which one finds
a more entertaining answer.  It also often evolved into actual
constructive discussions (tho usually not with the OP).

        Stefan