[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.4 release candidate

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Mon Sep 14 23:37:22 CEST 2015

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 09:19 -0500, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We would like to announce a release candidate for Agda 2.4.2.4 available at
>
>   http://www1.eafit.edu.co/asr/tmp/Agda-2.4.2.3.20150913.tar.gz
>
> [..]

1) The bug which forced the two  NO_TERMINATION_CHECK  decls in my
   DoCon-A is fixed.
2) Checking DoCon-A takes 3 times less space
   (I have not tried  --sharing  so far).
3) I have an impression that the  *.agdai  files have become 5 times
   smaller.

This is great!

I am preparing now a bug report about  "Expected a visible argument".

Regards,

------
Sergei