[Agda] HOTT-style reals in Agda

Bas Spitters b.a.w.spitters at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:23:58 CEST 2015

It would be a very good project. The formalization of the cumulative
universe is another complicated HIT.
The formalization in Coq showed that the induction principle in the
book was not quite correct.
http://homotopytypetheory.org/2014/09/11/the-cumulative-hierarchy-of-sets-guest-post-by-jeremy-ledent/

(This was another ENS internship project)

It would be nice to have the Cauchy reals verified. It is certainly not trivial.