[Agda] AIM XXII: proposed date

Jesper Cockx Jesper at sikanda.be
Tue Jun 16 14:27:13 CEST 2015

Dear all,

The twenty-second Agda Intensive / Implementors' Meeting will be held after
the summer break in Leuven, Belgium. While searching for possible dates, we
settled on a tentative date from 16/9 to 22/9. However, if this conflicts
with people's schedules, we can still move the date back to October. If you
would like to come to the Agda meeting, please indicate whether you will be
able to attend during the proposed dates using the poll below:

http://doodle.com/vcfbixwmpmx39pa6

We look forwards to welcome you to Leuven.

Best regards,
Jesper Cockx and Dominique Devriese