[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.4.2.3 release candidate

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Thu May 21 20:15:30 CEST 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 14:44 +0200, Nils Anders Danielsson wrote:
> On 2015-05-20 14:16, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:
> > On 20 May 2015 at 07:07, Sergei Meshveliani <mechvel at botik.ru> wrote:
> >> To easily check the Agda version used, one applies the command
> >>
> >>     agda -V
> >>
> >> Is there a similar command for the standard library version?
> >
> > No.
>
> Released versions of the library should contain a version number in
> README.agda.

Often there are two Agda versions on a computer.
When I apply one of them to build an application, I need to recall:
which version is actually applied by  "agda -c".
This is done by "agda -V".
And README.agda resides in two places, and one needs to somehow trace
the references to see which place is used.

Regards,

------
Sergei