[Agda] Using .Xcompose file on Fedora 21

Colin Adams colinpauladams at gmail.com
Sat May 2 10:23:05 CEST 2015

Thanks.

But that is just generating a .XCompose file.
My problem is that I can't get emacs to make use of it.

I think my problem is that I am using GNOME 3 (I deduce from the script
that you are using xmonad). Even though I have GTK_IM_MODULE set to xim
it's not taking any notice of the generated .XCompose file.

So I think the answer to my original question is that the wiki page is
fine, unless you are using recent GNOME 3.