[Agda] Agda beginner.

Dmytro Starosud d.starosud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:34:59 CEST 2015

If you get stuck using pattern matching on first argument try to split
using another...

Cheers,
Dmytro

P.S. actually theorem proving is undecidable in general:-D so you shouldn't
except to get all the knowledge required for this in one go (and even in
many;)).
I would suggest you first just try to repeat some existing profs to become
familiar with this process.