[Coq-Club] [Agda] A HoTT-Date with Thorsten Altenkirch at Strathclyde 04.03.15

Fredrik Nordvall Forsberg fredrik.nordvall-forsberg at strath.ac.uk
Wed Mar 11 12:02:25 CET 2015

On 09/03/15 18:06, Andrea Vezzosi wrote:
> I would also be very interested in the content of these talks, was the
> slide collection successful?

Dear Andrea and others interested,

Turns out none of the speakers were using slides. We took pictures of
the whiteboards instead to the best of our ability. I've now heard back
from people and acquired their permission to put them online here:

http://msp.cis.strath.ac.uk/hott-afternoon/

(links in the programme)

Best wishes,
Fredrik

--
Fredrik Nordvall Forsberg,
Department of Computer and Information Sciences,