[Agda] Agda student's research

Sergei Meshveliani mechvel at botik.ru
Mon Dec 29 20:05:02 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-12-29 at 13:06 +0100, Peter Divianszky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I began an informal Agda course at my workplace.
> One of the participants is a mathematics student at ELTE Budapest
> University.
> So far he likes Agda a lot and he plans to start an Agda
> development which would do symbolic derivation with correctness proofs.
> He could start with polynomials over a ring.
>
> My question is, do you know of similar developments in Agda?

Before implementing a provable derivation for polynomials over a ring,
needs one to have done provable arithmetic for polynomials over a ring?
For example, for a commutative ring R, one probably needs to implement a
provable commutative ring instance for polynomials over R.
Need such things to be done before derivation?

------
Sergei