[Agda] Inspect.

flicky frans flickyfrans at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:24:22 CET 2014

Andreas Abel,
>check the standard library with your simplified Reveal

Quick search gave me quite a few test cases in the standard library:
one in Data.List.Any.Properties and two in Data.List.NonEmpty. They
are passed.

>check your own projects and maybe some others you get hold of

I have only a couple test cases. They are passed too. Maybe someone has more?

>submit a pull request to agda/agda-stdlib on github

I can try, but I'm not experienced with github. Maybe someone, who
knows how to submit a pull request, does this instead of me?

Aaron Stump, look at this stackoverflow question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27667359/agda-type-of-proofs-and-with-clause