[Agda] Poll: maintain support for ghc-7.0 ?!

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:05:43 CET 2014

I think I was the one who needed support for ghc-7.0 because my computer at
the university is running CentOS 6 which still has ghc-7.0.4. But a few
weeks ago I asked for a more recent ghc to the administrator (because in
Agda we disable -Werror on ghc-7.0 which is annoying) and I now have
ghc-7.6.2, so as far as I am concerned we can drop support of ghc-7.0.

Guillaume