[Agda] Telescope syntax

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 18:35:07 CET 2014

I have heard that the universe inference & checking algorithm Matthieu has
implemented for the upcoming version of Coq was based on a (1990s?) paper
by Harper et al on universe polymorphism, and from discussions with Bob
Harper. I assume from this, and from what I've heard from Bob, that NuPRL,
like the upcoming version of Coq, uses inferrered universe levels and the
syntax of typical ambiguity, so that the universes mostly happen behind the
scenes and are invisible to users.