[Agda] release schedule, coding suggestions, book

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 11 18:44:11 CET 2014

Ok, thanks for the reply, Andreas.  We will wait to package Windows
installers for Agda 2.4.2 until you do this, then.  I have some time
pressure to work with our IT folks on this sufficiently in advance of
the Spring semester, so it will be great it we can start working on this
after this month (so early December).

Aaron