[Agda] Info on interacting with the Agda process

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Fri Oct 24 10:03:12 CEST 2014

At Agda-hq, we are hardly aware of projects that use Agda as API.  We
have not tests ensuring that we maintain a certain interface of exported
functions that give you a handle to use Agda as API.

Maybe a way to proceed would be that you API users draft a module
Agda.API where you bind functions you care about to the respective
functions in this heap of 280 Agda.* modules.  We could then make an
effort to maintain this API.  (And of course, we would need tests, but
there is already a start in tests/api.)

Cheers,
Andreas