[Agda] (Stronger) double negation of law of excluded middle

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:48:00 CEST 2014

I don't know if it's on the wiki, but _ in Agda's expressions means
"what is uniquely determined by the judgemental equality, using only
the information from this mutual block".

if no such unique solution can be found the _ is going to be left
unspecified and the writer needs to give more details.
So, like in this thread :)

Cheers,
Andrea