[Agda] Agda and GHC 7.8

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Sat Sep 27 15:52:02 CEST 2014

Sorry, I could not reproduce these problems either.

   cabal sandbox init
   cabal install Agda

Everything compiles fine.

abel at agda:~/tmp/agda-sandbox$ cabal --version
cabal-install version 1.20.0.3
using version 1.20.0.2 of the Cabal library

abel at agda:~/tmp/agda-sandbox$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.8.3

abel at agda:~/tmp/agda-sandbox$ cpphs --version
cpphs 1.18.5

abel at agda:~/tmp/agda-sandbox$ .cabal-sandbox/bin/cpphs --version
cpphs 1.18.5