[Agda] 2nd CFP Post-proceedings TYPES 2014 Types for Proofs and Programs (open call)

Hugo Herbelin Hugo.Herbelin at inria.fr
Mon Aug 18 17:58:48 CEST 2014

2nd call for papers: Types for Proofs and Programs,
    post-proceedings of TYPES 2014 (open call)

TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects
of type theory and its applications. The post-proceedings of TYPES
2014, which was held May 12-15 in Paris, are open to everyone, also
those who did not participate in the conference. We would like to
invite all researchers that study type systems to share their results
concerning type-based theorem proving environments or type-based
formal modelling, in particular we welcome submissions on any topic in
the following list:

 - Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics
 - Applications of type theory
 - Dependently-typed programming
 - Industrial uses of type theory technology
 - Meta-theoretic studies of type systems
 - Proof-assistants and proof technology
 - Automation in computer-assisted reasoning
 - Links between type theory and functional programming
 - Formalising mathematics using type theory.

Important dates
---------------

Abstract submission deadline:   1 September 2014
Paper submission deadline:      8 September 2014
Notification of acceptance:    15 February  2015

Details
-------

* Papers must be submitted in PDF format using EasyChair:
  "https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=types14postproceedings".

* Authors have the option to include an attachment (.zip or .tgz)
  containing mechanised proofs, but reviewers are not obliged to take
  these attachments into account. Attachments will not be published.

* The post-proceedings will be published in LIPIcs (Leibniz
  International Proceedings in Informatics,
  "http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics"), an open-access
  series of conference proceedings. Incidentally, publication of TYPES
  2013 post-proceedings is imminent as volume 26 of the LIPIcs series
  Informatics.

* We recommend to keep the length of the contributions in the range of
  15-25 pages, and 25 pages is the upper limit for the submissions.

Editors
-------

Hugo Herbelin           Inria Paris-Rocquencourt, France
Pierre Letouzey         University Paris-Diderot, France
Matthieu Sozeau         Inria Paris-Rocquencourt, France