[Agda] Maintenance status of Agda dependencies

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Mon Jul 28 15:41:34 CEST 2014

Hi Joachim,

thanks for your work on packaging Agda!

'boxes' is used for debug-printing tables and matrices.  It itself only
depends on 'split' which is also by Brent Yorgey and actually maintained
well (it seems).  Due to the good reputation of Brent, I had no scruples
using it.

Are there any concrete problems with 'boxes'?  Or any difficulties
packaging it?

Cheers,
Andreas