[Agda] Without-K puzzle

Vladimir Voevodsky vladimir at ias.edu
Tue Jul 15 17:27:03 CEST 2014

For puzzle to be provable you need an additional assumption that A is an hSet. This would follow fro example if you new that A has decidable equality. So if decidable equality on Sigma-types is what you are after then it should be provable.

However the step (A has decidable equality) => (A is an hSet)

may be somewhat involved.

V.