[HoTT] Re: [Agda] Higher inductive-recursive definitions?

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 08:23:38 CEST 2014

Is there any way to make sense of "eqU commutes with J" as a higher
constructor?  It seems like postulating that "(x : U) -> (y : U) -> (p : El
x == El y) -> (P : Set -> Set) -> J (P o El) (eqU p) == J P p might buy you
what you want, if its sensical to postulate.  Another alternative (again,
if it could be made sense of) might be to postulate IsEquiv (ap El).

-Jason