[Agda] Higher inductive-recursive definitions?

Guillaume Brunerie guillaume.brunerie at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:27:43 CEST 2014

Hi Thorsten,

I don't know about the elimination rule, but I just wanted to point out
that you won't get a univalent universe in this way because eqU refl and
refl won't be identified, and similarly for concat (eqU p) (eqU q) and eqU
(concat p q).
And the obvious way to fix requires something like defining semi-simplicial
types internally...

Guillaume