[Agda] Another library question: categories

Harley D. Eades III harley.eades at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:37:30 CEST 2014

Hi, Clarissa.

I am not sure of a chosen formalization.  I have one that I am using to formalize my work in
categorical logic.  You can find what I have so far here:

https://github.com/heades/law

Law is based on setoid's.  You can find pointers to the literature in the source files.

There is also Daniel Peebles' library based on relations:

https://github.com/copumpkin/categories

I hope this helps!

Very best regards,
.\ Harley