[Agda] Domain Theory Libraries for Agda?

Bas Spitters b.a.w.spitters at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:48:29 CEST 2014

Perhaps not precisely what you are looking for, but there is some
domain theory in Coq.

This paper has been accepted for ITP'14.
Robert Dockins. Formalized, effective domain theory in Coq.
Domain theory in the ALEA library:
https://www.lri.fr/~paulin/ALEA/
There is also this library:
http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/81147/domains.pdf