[Agda] Domain Theory Libraries for Agda?

Aaron Stump aaron-stump at uiowa.edu
Sun May 11 01:03:22 CEST 2014

Hello, Clarissa.

Others on this list likely have much more complete developments, but I
did write up the basic definitions for domain theory, and proved that N?
is a domain (using a postulate for the limited principle of
omniscience).  It would be quite a bit more work to get to a
denotational semantics of While from what I have.  You can find my code
(now) linked from the Software section of my web page
(http://homepage.cs.uiowa.edu/~astump/).  Just in case this is better
than nothing.  :-)

Cheers,
Aaron