[Agda] dependency graph

Tillmann Rendel rendel at informatik.uni-marburg.de
Mon May 5 00:58:54 CEST 2014

Hi,

Martin Escardo wrote:
> Thanks. What is the difference of your dependency elimination with what
> tred does?

Probably none. When I wrote this, I didn't know about tred.

> In my case, I don't use the standard library, but I would
> like to get rid, in the graph, of auxiliary modules of my choice. For
> the moment I did this manually.

My code uses the file system to distinguish libraries, so if you're
auxiliary modules live in the same directory structure as your real
modules, it will not work automatically. However, you can easily change
the Haskell source to hard-code some modules you want excluded. See this
commit:

https://github.com/Toxaris/filter-agda-dependency-graph/commit/d6925ebd30

   Tillmann