[Agda] Generic programming and pointfree stuff.

flicky frans flickyfrans at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 17:23:44 CEST 2014

>Agda gets these pathes from Cabal, since they depend on the install
>location, see e.g.
Yes, the problem is with Haskell, since it cannot understand non ASCII
characters in a path (on my system at least).
>You can check them
A lot of "\four-digit-number" stuff. I really don't want to recompile
Agda, since it's not very funny with 640 MB RAM. I found this text in
the 2-3-4.txt file:
>The location can also be set at run-time, using the Agda_datadir
>environment variable.
But after one-hour googling, I've found nothing about changing an
environment variable in Agda. Can you help me with this?
>Then please report the problem using the full code (should be
>self-contained except for std-lib, should trigger the error).
Done. But I didn't describe the problem, only attached the code. If
describing is desirable, I'll post it.