[Agda] Agda meeting 22-28 May in Paris, call for participation

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Mar 24 20:58:20 CET 2014

                   Agda Implementors' Meeting XIX
                       Call for participation
    http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXIX

The nineteenth Agda Implementors' Meeting will be held in Paris 22-28
May 2014 (Thu to Wed). Everyone with a genuine interest in Agda is
invited to attend. The meeting will be similar to previous ones:

  * Presentations concerning theory, implementation, and
    use cases of Agda.

  * Discussions around issues of the Agda language.

  * Plenty of time to work on or in Agda, in collaboration
    with the other participants.

As a special opportunity, due to the location, we hope for the
attendance of the Coq developers and strongly encourage:

  * Presentations on the design and implementation of languages for
    Type Theory in general.

  * Exchange of ideas between Coq and Agda developers.

Note:

  * AIM XIX is colocated with the Institute Henri Pointcare (IHP)
    trimester on "Proofs" in Paris (Apr - Jul 2014), see:

      http://www.ihp.fr/en/ceb/trimester/proofs

  * We will probably hold the meeting in IHP (confirmation pending).

  * There is a partial overlap with the MAP2014 workshop (26-30 May).

  * As tradition demands, there will be some excursion on Sat 24th.
    (To be organized.)

  * Thu 29th after the meeting is a public holiday in France.

To register for AIM XIX, reply to me until 1st May 2014 (soft deadline),
filling out the form below.

For more information (appearing later), please visit

  http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXIX

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris!

Andreas & Chalmers Agda team

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
Registration form

Name       :
Affiliation:
email      :

Duration of participation at AIM XIX:
* Date of arrival  :
* Date of departure:

Program:
* I'd like to give a talk or lead a discussion (yes/no):
Title   :
Abstract: (optional)

* Suggestion for code-sprint (optional):

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/