[Agda] ghc link options in MAlonzo?

Conor McBride conor at strictlypositive.org
Fri Mar 21 16:16:53 CET 2014

Hi

I'm hoping to use the MAlonzo compiler to build an executable combining
some stuff written in Agda with a litte bit of low-level stuff written
using Haskell's foreign function interface. But I've hit a wee snag: I
need to invoke ghc with a flag that links in an external library

  ghc -lncurses ...

but just choosing "Compile" from the menu gives me no obvious way to
communicate that additional requirement.

Is there a clean way to solve this problem (e.g. some way to tell
MAlonzo about additional ghc flags)? Or will I need to resort to
underhandedness?

Grateful for any light

Conor