[Agda] Error when compiling Agda from Darcs repository by GHC 7.2

Dirk Ullrich dirk.ullrich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:54:01 CET 2014

Hello,

when I try to compile the Darcs version of Agda using GHC 7.2 (after
replacing `Data.Monoid.(<>)' by `mappend`) I get the following error:

 [85 of 263] Compiling Agda.Termination.CallGraph (
src/full/Agda/Termination/CallGraph.hs,
dist/build/Agda/Termination/CallGraph.o )

src/full/Agda/Termination/CallGraph.hs:200:10:
    Illegal constraint ?cutoff::CutOff
    In the context: (Monoid cinfo, ?cutoff::CutOff)
    While checking the context of an instance declaration
    In the instance declaration for `CombineNewOld (CallGraph cinfo)'

Is GHC 7.2 not supported any longer?

Dirk