[Agda] Re: The standard library has moved to github

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 05:41:16 CET 2014

The HoTT library <https://github.com/HoTT/HoTT> uses
Travis<http://travis-ci.org> to
do continuous integration, and build documentation and push it to
gh-pages<http://hott.github.io/HoTT/coqdoc-html/index.html>.
 The travis setup we use is
here<https://github.com/HoTT/HoTT/blob/master/.travis.yml>,
and this commit
message<https://github.com/HoTT/HoTT/commit/082425c2b6633dc66ebe2365b860e2ad88c5610f>
describes
how we generated the token that Travis needs.  If you run into trouble or
need help, I can probably provide answers.

(You could probably then just have that link redirect to the gh-pages
generated version.)

-Jason