[Agda] include agda in latex

Altenkirch Thorsten psztxa at exmail.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 15:09:49 CET 2014

AFAIK, the standard way to combine agda with latex is to write an lagda file and then use either lhs2tex or the new latex flag to create a latex file which contains nicely typeset agda code.

However, I find myself frequently in the situation that I want to include some agda code in a larger latex document, e.g. some slides but I am hesitant to turn my whole latex file into a lagda file because then I always have to apply the preprocessor each time I want to latex my file which disables certain useful support, e.g. using C-c C-r in emacs. Also the agda code is usually incomplete and I am not going to  really want to process the whole file with agda.

Obviously one thing I can do is to produce a pdf file from printing my agda code and include it in my talk. However, this has some disadvantage – the fonts may not match and I have to do this again by hand each time I change my agda file.

So is there a way to do this now (include agda latex in my file w.o. turning everything into an agda project)? Or, if not what would one need to do to facilitate this.

Thorsten

may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.