github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:59:36 CET 2014

In case people are interested, after a number of hours and some trouble
with conversion tools, I have made a clone of agda and the stdlib on github
(currently up to date, I believe) at https://github.com/JasonGross/Agda and
https://github.com/JasonGross/agda-stdlib.  I used
https://github.com/purcell/darcs-to-git, which took a number of hours to
run and had a few minor hiccups.  (I couldn't get cabal to install
darcs-fastconvert.)  I don't plan on keeping these up to date (I did this
for an unrelated reason), so if you're interested in using them to help
make moving to github easier, the best time to do so is probably before
there are any new commits on darcs.

-Jason