[Coq-Club] [Agda] Re: [HoTT] newbie questions about homotopy theory & advantage of UF/Coq

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Thu Jan 9 20:09:08 CET 2014

On 09.01.2014 11:36, Altenkirch Thorsten wrote:
> P.S. In our old foetus paper we also define an untyped structural ordering
> on terms.

Yes, and we proved it well-founded, but only in a simply-typed setting.
  I think this makes the difference: The lack of rigorous meta-theory of
MLTT with pattern matching and structural recursion.

Cheers,
and a belated happy new year,

Andreas

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/