github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Thu Jan 9 09:55:34 CET 2014

Good to hear that.

> We were a bit underwhelmed by the issue tracker on github
Yes, github's issue tracker has some limitations. Most notable one is no support for attachments.

An alternative approach you might wish to consider is having git repository on one of your servers
and mirroring that repo through github. This is approach used by GHC. I'm not sure whether this
is available for free, but someone in the GHC dev team should know (I think).

Janek