[Coq-Club] [Agda] Re: [HoTT] newbie questions about homotopy theory & advantage of UF/Coq

Prof. Robert Harper rwh at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 7 19:23:53 CET 2014

that would be an application of markov's principle, i think, which would in effect add a new form of function of Pi-Sigma type.  andrej most probably knows the implications of this.  hugo herbelin has written about it recently, but i am not familiar with the result off the top of my head.

bob

Sent from tablet