[Agda] Writing a paper in Literate Agda

Abhishek Anand abhishek.anand.iitg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:33:42 CET 2013

Thanks Mateusz,
That helped a lot and I made some progress towards my modest
goal of putting some Agda code in a beamer presentation.

I used agda --latex and it made a directory latex/ containing the .tex file.

(I spend a lot of time trying to look for the .tex output in current
directory. Before that, I spent
some time trying to figure out why agda --latex was saying that the flag
--latex
is unrecognized. It turned out that --latex is not available in my older
version (2.3.0))

The .tex file compiles correctly and produces beautiful output.
Then, I copied relevant code to my beamer slide and got the following error:
--------------
! Package biblatex Error: Incompatible package 'ucs'.See the biblatex
package documentation for explanation.Type H <return> for immediate
help.... \begin{document}
-----------
It appears that agda.sty needs the ucs package.
I need biblatex to show citations as footnotes. I could't find any
alternative to biblatex.
I am not sure how to fix this issue.
It would be great if emacs could export to latex whatever it is rendering.
I couldn't find any way to do that. I tried using htmlfontify-buffer, but
it replaced all special characters with "?".

Any ideas about fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Abhishek
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/~aa755/