github? [Re: [Agda] Agda development]

Wojciech Jedynak wjedynak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 21:45:18 CET 2013

Hello,

Andreas wrote:
> But keep in mind that the biggest hurdle to contribution will not vanish by
> a move to git:  The complexity of the Agda implementation itself...

As a person who did send a few small patches to Agda, I completely
agree. The docs on the wiki are pretty clear, and I had no problems
with regard to darcs (I still've never used it outside of Agda). OTOH,
the biggest advantage of github for me would be the ability to
conveniently browse through commits in the browser.

Best,
Wojciech