[Agda] Writing a paper in Literate Agda

Nils Anders Danielsson nad at cse.gu.se
Fri Nov 29 11:57:10 CET 2013

On 2013-11-28 16:51, Alan Jeffrey wrote:
> In terms of tool support, the one thing I did sorely miss is the
> ability to run LaTeX from emacs's Agda mode. Does anyone know of an
> easy way to do this?

Perhaps you can use latexmk -pvc. From the man page:

    The second previewing option is the powerful -pvc option (mnemonic:
    "preview continuously"). In this case, latexmk runs continuously,
    regularly monitoring all the source files to see if any have changed.
    Every time a change is detected, latexmk runs all the programs
    necessary to generate a new version of the document. A good previewer
    (like gv) will then automatically update its display. Thus the user
    can simply edit a file and, when the changes are written to disk,
    latexmk completely automates the cycle of updating the .dvi (and
    possibly the .ps and .pdf) file, and refreshing the previewer's
    display. It's not quite WYSIWYG, but usefully close.

--
/NAD