[Agda] LaTeX-Backend: \renewcommand{\defaultcolumn}{...} shows no effect

Alan Jeffrey ajeffrey at bell-labs.com
Tue Nov 12 15:11:53 CET 2013

\defaultcolumn is the command to set the default column, so by using
\renewcommand{\defaultcolumn}{...} you're redefining the command that
sets the default column, not redefining the default column itself. You
should be able to use \defaultcolumn{...} in your own LaTeX file, you
shouldn't have to edit agda.sty.

A.