[Agda] ANNOUNCE: Agda 2.3.2.2

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Sun Nov 3 19:39:32 CET 2013

Hi Joachim,

2.3.2.2 has been released primarily for the Windows users.  And it has
improved cabal dependency constraints.  Does it make sense for the Linux
distro to stick with 2.3.2.1, or does it build no longer?

We are planning to release 2.3.4 after GHC 7.8 is stable, so maybe it
would make sense to skip 2.3.2.2.

Cheers,
Andreas