[Agda] lectureships at Imperial, including in verification

Gardner, Philippa A p.gardner at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 20:57:19 CET 2013

Sorry for the global email. Please find below the announcement of three lectureship positions at Imperial, with verification being one of the emphasised fields.
We have a great  group of people working on many styles of analysis and verification, and are very keen   to build on  our strengths in this area.

Best wishes,
Philippa

The Department of Computing invites applications for three full-time lectureship positions.

The Department of Computing at Imperial College London invites applications for three full-time lectureship positions. These are permanent positions and equivalent to American Assistant Professor posts. We are interested in applications from any areas of computer science, and especially from the fields of Computational Optimisation, Databases, Robotic Vision and Verification.

The Department of Computing is one of the largest Computing departments in the UK, and is a world leader in academic research in Computer Science. It has been ranked 2nd UK-wide in the Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) undertaken by the Higher Education funding Council for England (HEFCE) in 2008.

Imperial College London is a world-leading university whose reputation for excellence in teaching and research attracts students and staff of the highest international quality. The three Faculties; Engineering, Natural Sciences and Medicine, together with the Business School explore the interface between science, medicine, engineering and management.

Applicants will have a PhD or equivalent in a relevant field. You should be able to demonstrate an ability to establish independent research and you will be expected to contribute fully to undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes in the Department.

For further information on the Department visit http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/computing/.

Salary Range: £45,040- £50,190 per annum

South Kensington Campus

As this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checkwill be required for the successful candidate.

Imperial Managers lead by example.

Committed to equality and valuing diversity. We are also an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a Two Ticks Employer.

Details on how to reply  can be found at http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/computing/vacancies#3L