[Agda] Argument order, universes and erasability

gallais guillaume.allais at strath.ac.uk
Mon Oct 14 12:52:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

There is no theoretical reason why you shouldn't be able to interleave
parameters and indices as long as the parameters are not allowed to
depend upon indices (which basically means that you could reorder them
to fit the current pattern). Pierre-Évariste Dagand had a formalization
in Agda of a system allowing this increased liberality in datatype
definitions but I don't quite remember whether it is available
somewhere online or not.

Cheers,